Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Great deal I found at CVS

I happened to go in CVS today and found an amazing deal.
There was a display in the middle of the store full of Pamper's swim diapers.
They are regular $12.99 each.
They were on sale for 90% off with your CVS card.
That made them $1.29!!!
I bought two packs but might go back tomorrow and pick up some as gifts.
They also had the large rubbermaid bins on sale for $3 and some change. Not sure of the exact amount.
Have you found any great deals lately?
Please share I love hearing that we are all saving money.

1 comment:

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

That is a fantastic deal! Earlier this month I used coupons got 2 176 count Pampers Sensitive Swaddlers for $55. Awesome right? We use them for daycare so I try to buy a lot and get good deals! I am a new follower from the Thursday sight! check us out if you get a chance!

www.itsavol.blogspot.com