Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Things are getting easier!

It's been almost a month since the hubby left.

Even though I miss him like crazy we are finally settling into a new routine.

At least for now while he is in Cali we can still talk and text everyday.

The web cam on his computer is broken so no Skype yet :(

Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

I made it through the Memorial Day BBQ and am very proud of myself.

The kids all had a blast and even I enjoyed my self.

Pics to come soon.

Great friends and keeping busy (not to busy) have been a lifesaver.

My little boy has even made a new friend whos daddy is deploying with ours!



1 comment:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's been a month. Good Luck to you. At least you're falling into some kind of schedule. Prayers for all of you!