Friday, May 20, 2011

CafePress *Review*

Have you heard of CafePress?

If not then you are really missing out.

Let me fill you in on this great site that everyone can make use of.

I recently had the chance to review one of their many great T-shirts.

You can type whatever you want in their search bar and you will

probably find something you LOVE.

Here is what I got!
Tell me how perfect that is for me!

And such a beautiful color makes it even better.

Their shirts are a great quality and not only that they are comfortable and fit well.

They also have one of the best customer service departments I have ever seen.

I love that you can find a wide range of items for us military families.

And don't worry if you aren't military they have many other great items too.


This is one I plan on getting for my kids to hold when the hubby gets back

And they even carry reusable water bottles


I will be going back to CafePress

for all my custom gift needs.

Us military wives know what little selection we have on

base for moto gear.

CafePress has forever changed that for me.

Now I can get my kids great homecoming shirts like these when dad gets back


If you are looking for something unique and fun make sure you check out CafePress!

I received the one product named above to review and was not compensated monetarily for this review. All opinions in this review are exactly that, my own personal opinion.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your wedding photo! Gorgeous!

Thank you for participating in this weeks Get Wired Blog Hop. I am your newest follower.

Vickie
http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

Katie Potter said...

My sister's husband is in Iraq and she LOVES cafepress. She has some adorable pjs that say "Deployed Husband = Grumpy Wife"