Friday, February 11, 2011

Are men afraid to use a camera?

    So I was going through the pictures on my computer this morning and had a funny realization. It seems like almost every picture was taken by me. I have a zillion pictures of the kids. I bunch of my husband with the kids. Even a bunch of my cousins, neice, grandparents, etc. But very few of myself. I would say there are less than 10 of me with the kids. I am beginning to think my husband is afraid of the camera. Maybe because I bought a teal one. Hey I could have bought pink that is what I wanted! Is it just me or are all husbands like this? Any advice out there?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

At least your husband doesn't seem to mind being in pictures! He's not much of a camera person, which is why our pictures are lacking...lol

Unknown said...

I think that is just the way it goes. Mom's seem to remember to bring the camera and actually use it. So sense we are capturing the moments we aren't ever in them. Every so often I show up in a picture. :)

Unknown said...

We are the same way...when I do make Andy take a picture (so people know I go on family outings too), I end up hating it, so they rarely make it in the album.
Keri@GlamorousArmy
http://theglamourouslifeofanarmywife.blogspot.com