Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yay I'm back!!

Not that I was really gone or anything but the last few days have been CRAZY!!! Thursday morning my little princess starts vomiting all over! It's so lovely when a one year old gets sick. Although she did try making it to the bathroom. It didn't stop all day the poor girl couldn't even keep down water. By Friday she was dehydrated so we ended up in the hospital so she could get an IV. That was the worst experience of my life. That night she seemed better and then Saturday she didn't get sick even once. Sunday comes around and we decided to go out. We made it about 5 minutes away from the house and she got sick all over the car. And I haven't even had the car for a week at this point!!! So needless to say my car has been freshly cleaned and the house disinfected!!! But at lease my baby feels better. And now back to the daily grind.

No comments: