Thursday, February 24, 2011

Great time for Clearance shopping

It's that time of the year again... END OF WINTER CLEARANCE!!! I am always looking for a good deal and end of season is when I usually find the best ones. I know some of you are thinking "I don't know what size my kids will be in next winter" That's how I use to think too. What you can do is buy the things that get used all year long. For example in my house we always look for a good deal on tee shirts, hoodies (they are great on those chilly summer nights) pants, socks and tights. Yesterday I went to sears and spent less than $9 and got two pairs of pants and a shirt for my daughter. They also have kids coats and snowsuit for $14.99.  Gymboree has a $10.99 and UNDER sale this week online and in stores. Another great place to go would be Burlington coat factory. They have good prices to begin with so once there stuff go on clearance you are getting a steal. Another great thing to look out for right now is clearance Valentine's day stuff.
                  Happy shopping and if you find a great deal you just have to share let me know!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I was at the mall for approx 2 minutes the other day and noticed all of the amazing sales. I wish I had more time!

Rambles of a SAHM said...

I am a new follower! So thankful for people like your hubby who serve our country! Tell him thank you!

http://ramblesahm.blogspot.com/

Miri said...

Thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone feels better soon.