Monday, March 21, 2011

Date night!

I would first like to say sorry for not posting much lately but my hubby was home for a few days and we spent that time together. Friday night we had a date night which is something that  never happens. We usually end up having at least one kid every where we go. So on Friday our amazing neighbors (and friends) watched the kids for us. We found this Italian restaurant that I read about online and decided to try it. If you are ever in MA look it up it's called Cafe Luigi's and they have great food. I wasn't a huge fan of the atmosphere. It was crowded and a little loud. Now back to the food my husband had shrimp scampi and I had chicken verdicchio. We also both had a salad and ended the meal with some freshly made cannolis. The prices were reasonable and I honestly would have been willing to pay more considering how good the food was. After dinner we went and got some Easter shopping done and just spent some quality time together. It's amazing how one date night can leave you feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. So to all you parents out there please take my advice and get a sitter we all need some kid free time once in a while.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you were able to spend some time with your hubby!! :)

Kittie Howard said...

Ahhh, this is wonderful!