Saturday, March 5, 2011

My challenge day 3, 4 and 5

    Ok so it's been a few days so I am going to put all three in one. I should be back to daily postings as soon as everyone in the house is feeling better. I have two sick kids plus I was sick for two days. It looks like we have the flu and pink eye going around YUCK!
Here is is three more things you didn't know about me
My worst habit is the fact that I smoke. Yes I know you are probably all saying ewww and I wish  I  could stop. If you have any advice PLEASE do share!

I am addicted to a few t.v.  shows and never miss them.
Army Wives (new season starts Sunday)
Parenthood (a must for anyone who has or knows a kid with autism)
Biggest Loser
and there are a few more I like but these are the three I never miss

I love music and when people ask me what I listen to I say everything. Although I must say I'm not a big fan of rap except maybe a couple of song. And I know almost every country song on the planet :)

That's it for today! Make sure to check out my giveaway if you haven't yet and have a great weekend

No comments: