How exciting is it to receive an award. I was given this award by April over at My Fitness World who happens to also be a military spouse. Thank You! Be sure to go check out her page.
To accept this award the recipients are asked to do a few things:
•Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
•Share 7 things about yourself
•Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award
•Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award
1. I am a stay at home mom to the most wonderful 8 year old boy and almost 2 year old girl. I also have two step kids who are 9 and 11.
2. I am a military wife and though it is a crazy life I wouldn't trade it for anything.
3. I just started crafting a lot in the past couple of months and think it's something I am going to stick with. I have gotten good at making hair bows, and am now trying to perfect the art of the tutu!
4. My favorite animal is a horse. A lot of people don't know but when I was young I spent most of my time on a farm and miss it like crazy.
5. I am 1/2 Italian and would die without Italian food. Especially cannolis
6. I have a passion for helping people and do what I can every chance I get. People always ask me why I do so much for so many people and I always tell them that if I needed help I would hope someone would do the same. I am a huge believer in karma.
7. I would love to become a foster parent someday. It's something I've wanted to do since I was a teenager. I feel like it's one of the most rewarding things you can do.
I'm obviously supposed to give this award to 10-15 people. I have decided that
I would like to pass it on to some of my fellow milspouse bloggers. Not only because
you all deserve an award once in a while but because out of all the blogs I
keep up with these are the ones I can relate to most!
I would like to pass the award on to:
If you choose to participate in the award "pay-it-forward", grab the award button and follow the directions in this post!